The Arowana IVY
Holidays and long weekends rates would differ.
- Check in time 02.00 PM
- Check out time 11.00 AM
Dos and Donts
Kindly note the following points which are strictly to be followed as per government guidelines due to Covid-19.
1. No extra guest would be allowed. If there is any extra guest then check in would be denied and deposit would be retained.
2.Aarogya setu app is compulsory for all guest. If any guest doesn't have Aarogya setu app then check in would be denied.
3.Temperature check before check in complusory for all guest.Kindly Cooperate with the check in staff.
4.A health certificate from your family physician saying you are fit to travel is mandatory for all guest.
5. Guest would not be allowed to venture out of the villa premises before check out.
1. Keep the house and surrounding area clean.
2. Late check out would incure charges.
3. Do not move any furniture.
4. Maintain pool cleanliness and hygiene. Wash your feet before entering pool.
5. Smoking & Hukkah not allowed indoors.If found smoking or having hukah inside the villa, the security deposit will be retained. If having hukah outdoors, make sure there is no damage to the property.
6. Music volume to be lowered If playing in open area.No dj system allowed in the premises.
Its a very beautifully made villa so please ensure all the rules are followed for smooth check out.
Any of the above rule if broken would incurr charges and your deposit would be retained.
Thank you for you co-operation.