Leh Package for 07 Nights / 8 Days Starting from 23,800 INR onwards
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Leh Hotel
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Uletopko Camp, Alchi
- 1 Night Accommodation in Nubra Valley Camps
- Daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport – hotel – airport transfers.
- Full day excursion of Hemis, Thiksey & Shey monasteries.
- Excursion of Khardungla Pass
- Half day local sightseeing of Leh
- Full day tour of Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Hall of Fame
- Full day tour to Pangong Lake
- All Transfers & Sightseeings by Indigo
- Leh Ladakh : Holiday Ladakh
Cost per pax on twin Sharing basis for above property is 23,800 INR
Tour Itinerary :
Day 01: Delhi to Leh
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude. Lunch & dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Leh (Full day monasteries tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. This day we take you for full day excursion of Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see sunrise and praying ceremony. Also visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. Packed lunch will be provided. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 03: Leh – Uletopko Camp, Alchi (40 Kms.)
After breakfast, we start our drive to Alchi, 70 kms west of Leh. On the way we visit the famous Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, the Magnetic Hill and Hall of Fame. We check-in on arrival at the Uletopko Camp. After lunch we visit Alchi Village and the monastery. Alchi's large temple complex founded in the 11th Century is regarded as one of the most important Buddhist Centres in Ladakh and a jewel of monastic skill. You will also have an opportunity to witness villagers using primitive methods to grind the wheat along the road side. Overnight at campsite.
Day 04: Uletopko Camp, Alchi - Leh enroute Likir Monastery
After early tea/coffee, we drive to visit Ridzong monastery. Ridzong is the only Nunnery Monastery in Ladakh. After that we descend, to drive back to our campsite followed with breakfast. Later check-out and drive to Leh. Enroute visit Likir Monastery. On arrival in Leh check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon we take you for a tour of Leh city visiting Sangkar, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Leh (Full day tour of Pangong Lake - 130 Kms.)
Leave early morning at 5AM to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt for picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. In the late afternoon drive back to Leh. Late afternoon enjoy city tour of Leh. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Leh to Nubra Valley.
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. After spending some time we drive on to Nubra Valley. On arrival check-in at the Tents. In the afternoon visit Diskit Monastery and walk around the town of Diskit. Dinner and overnight at the tents.
Day 07: Nubra Valley to Leh.
After breakfast visit Panamic hot sulphur springs. After lunch drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 08: Leh to Delhi
After early breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi.
- Government Service Tax as applicable (as on date 01/02/2013 it is 3.09%)
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities
like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to
be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- The above packages are valid till 30th Sept 2015
Terms & Conditions:-
- AC in Vehicle will not be operated when we are in hilly area.
- Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
- No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
- If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our
customer to similar hotel.