Rohan Gupta trip to Thailand on 27th July 2014
This was my first experience with Nik n Ami Travels ... n i must say - they have left us speechless !
Keeping in mind the objective of the trip was my dad's B'day ...so planning a trip for my parents, the way Amit and his team handled the entire schedule ....i don't think there are many "professional + client's happiness " oriented travel operators in India !.'A man is known by the shoes he wears and a tour operator unit is known by his KIT they design for their clients' - sumthing for other competitors to LEARN!
Hotel in Pattaya was - D beach Hotel ( thankful for the urgrade to Sea view ) and the Hotel Stay in Bangkok - Sukosol Hotel ( again - thankful for the generous upgrade ) - was a classic recommendation by Amit and his team.
99 % of the travel agency 's are not available once you reach your destination , not a surprise to find that Amit and his team were always available ..round d clock for any assistance - guess they fall in the remaining 1 % - Thank you!
P.S - Everything comes with a price tag , but the smile on my parent's face - priceless - complete credit goes to you guys - watch out for the flooding recommendations you would be receiving !
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Shop No:2 , Mohan Apartments ,Near Dmart, Versova,Mumbai -400061
Dubai Office :
P.O.BOX 487808, Dubai, UAE
+971585-XPLORE(975673)| +971545047450| +971545046557
*Mr Amit Thadani* wa.me/919819875334
*Mr Jagannath Malekar * wa.me/918689999988
*Mr Mahendra Bhabal * wa.me/918652355533
*Ms Disha Tirmal *. wa.me/919819875692
Follow us & read a book full of travel💁🏻♀ -